Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2014

London Diary

I know I'm very late on this one but I decided to post it anyway. Two months ago I was in London, and it was breathtaking to say the least. Everything about it is so different and unique. The people there are so nice and friendly and often chatty which is always a plus :)
And the variety of food was incredible. You can literally find everything there, not just scones and biscuits. And now the best part....the SHOPPING!! 
The stores were incredible, and London is probably the best place to shop and there is no doubt about it. The street fashion is also amazing. Everyone there has their own individual style, and rock edgy fashion looks. So here are some pictures from the trip













2 comments:

  1. ohh my!! London is my dream ♥
    Amazing post!
    love your blog dear!♥

    http://sapirgoldman.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete