Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2014

OOTD: Out & About

I'm so sorry I haven't posted for so long, those past two weeks were so busy for me, working on school projects and exams. But of course that is not an excuse for not posting a new post. So after a long tiring week I decided to take a break from studying, and went out with my friends for some coffee.
The daisy dress I'm wearing is thrifted,on top of the dress I layered a grungy,oversized flannel from Ross to give the outfit a more casual, yet edgy look. 


My go to sandals are from TOPSHOP.

My UFO choker is from ETSY, and my elephant necklace is from Forever 21.

Tattoo bracelet: Etsy
Watch: CASIO




Hands down, this is the best drink to have for fall!! Hot apple cider with raw apples and cinnamon...YASSS

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!
    I love pattern clashing, and these work so well together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet comment! I'm a big fan of your blog and I think you are absolutely stunning!!❤️

      Delete