Search This Blog

Monday, March 23, 2015

Shooting In The Wilderness

So it's been quite some time since the last time I posted anything, due to different things I have been going through recently.
Anyway I'm back to blogging and you can expect many new posts coming up soon!! I'm currently working on a cool fashion lookbook that should be up by the end of the week.

So a few weeks ago I was working on a film that was shot in the wilderness (I'm taking a multimedia photography class, I haven't landed any movie roll yet lol), and decided to share some of the behind the scenes pics, as well as my outfit.

Hope you enjoy this, and make sure to check in with my blog again this week for a new fashion video that will be up :)





Boots-Asos

Striped Tee- Urban Outfitters
Moto Jacket-Forever 21
Mom Jeans-Topshop







Behind the scenes with our beautiful actress Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment